Claudia Kishi, fashion icon

Lady Gaga is the shit. Does no one remember that she made an appearance on The Hills? Where Lauren fixed her zipper? Anyway, her crazy outfits seem to be inspired by our favorite junk food hoarder, Claudia Kishi.

Variation on the Flinstones outfit/bone in her hair:

This looks like some crap Claudia would make in art class and wear around town thinking she’s totally artsy and individual.

I’m sure at some point Claudia went pantsless. “She was wearing a t shirt and tights, and anyone else would be arrested for indecency but on Claudia it looked cool.”

Posted in: bsc

13 thoughts on “Claudia Kishi, fashion icon

1. Malika says:

Gaga= Kishi without budget constraints!
    Then again, Claudia had so many different outfits, i often wondered how she managed to pay for it all out her babysitting gigs)

Out of all the Hobo me-i’m-so-artsy pack, Lady Gaga does come the closest to La Kishi. Sienna Miller made a brave attempt, but usually came across as homeless rather than off her rocker. Miller looked like the try-hard girl in the class that wanted so desperately to be Original. While Gaga just looks as if she sniffed glue in her formative years.

My personal favourite is Lady Gaga walking around London with a purple teacup in her hand. Here’s the entry on Go Fug Yourself:

It’s the third picture down. Horrible, ridiculous, with a side-dish of baffling.

2. Malika says:

Gaga= Kishi without budget constraints

Horrible, ridiculous, with a side dish of baffling.

3. Malika says:

Gaga= Kishi without budget constraints ( Then again Kishi had so many different outfits, you often wondered how she managed to pay for it all with her babysitting gigs.) Out of all the me-i’m so-arty pack, Lady Gaga comes the closest to La Kishi. Sienna Miller did her best, but she usually came across as homeless, rather than off her rocker. Miller is the girl in the class that desperately wants to come across as Original. While Gaga just gives you the impression that she sniffed glue in her formative years. My personal favourite Gaga outfit is the 80’s shoulderpadded suit, which is accessorized with a purple teacup. On the Go fug yourself page it is the third one down: http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/go_fug_yourself/lady_gaga/ Horrible, ridiculous, with a side dish of baffling.

4. Laura @ Hungry and Frozen says:

Not a fan of her music, and occasionally I just want to yell “WEAR SOME TROUSERS ALREADY AND STAND UP STRAIGHT” but I saw her on Ellen the other day and she has a lovely voice. And I admire her commitment…

5. glittergirley says:

hmm I’m waiting at the airport for my flight listening to some gaga, hahaha. But seriously, gaga is totally claudia, except with the opposite colored hair!

6. katie says:

lol. what they both wear is pretty outrageous. (second pic…whoa) lady gaga never really interested me though. her songs r getting really annoying (my brother plays it 10 times a day…and sings along with it in the shower :/…)

me liked the first outfit more. simple. hair is quite funky

7. Kae-Leah says:

The red pantsless outfit reminds me of how they dress in the Twilight Zone episode “Number 12 Looks Just Like You”, which is set in the future.