Check out my recap of the Bachelor. It’s going to be a good season. As opposed to Rock of Love Bus, which uis a train wreck. I watched it on the plane home, and it actually made me nauseous.

12 thoughts on “You can tell a lot about a man from what he puts on his hot dog. Am I right ladies?

1. Malika says:

Oooh, sounds highly addictive, must see if they ever show it in Holland.. All the bachelorette women seem to be a reminder of how NOT to snag a guy!

2. Jen S. says:

Jason The Dumped Batchelor actually lives here in Seattle, or Tacoma. Hell, somewhere around here. There was a little article in the paper about this savage ritual the other day, and I have to say, he really is playing the “naive but adorable” card a bit strong–he still hasn’t delisted his phone or anything. Jason, your sone is the four year old, not you.

3. Heidi says:

OK, not to be mean or anything but this bachelor is he worst one EVER!! Out of all the bachelors in the world, this is the only one ABC could find? And what’s up with the single dad thing? And bringing that ho bag Deanna back? PUH-LEASE. Yet, you know I’ll totally be watching…

4. Eli says:

I stopped watching this show circa Byron the Leathery Bass Fisherman (who, incidentally, is still with his chosen rose lady, even though she’s been arrested for domestic assault on him at least twice). But wait, the slag who dumped this guy on the Bachelorette for some extreme sports guy is back to try to get him? That is stupid. I guess they are hoping it will lead to The. Most. Dramatic. Rose. Ceremony. EVER. when he finally kicks her ass to the curb.

5. ILoveJonathanBrandis says:

haha, i have a friend from HS who was on one of the Rock of Love shows. She gained infamy by puking on tv in a gold bikini!

6. Vanessa Saxton says:

Welcome back from NY, Ihatewheat. I missed you and your snark. I am seriously going through SVH withdrawl. Will there be a recap anytime soon?

7. Bec! says:

Can you recap this?

Super Edition: Falling for Lucas.

Todd actually tries to get Liz to have sex with him and Enid tries to bag herself a guy

8. Cassie says:

I’m waiting to read The Bachelor recap until I can see the show – looking forward to it (I’m not in the US so it takes a little while to get to me)!

Is it just me, or does Jason always look like he’s straining to do a poo?

The fact that the guy even eats hot dogs indicates that he’s OK with ingesting nitrates and unknown meat by-products. No rose for him! 😉