Great find!

Reader Cristina pointed out this awesome ad for what looks like a college activities program. And one awesome graphic designer.

Photobucket

This also reminded me about what an awesome movie Heathers is. I saw it when I was eleven and it kinda changed my life. I hear there’s a special edition dvd out with new commentaries. Remember how everyone wanted to be Winona? Lick it up baby, lick it up.

14 thoughts on “Great find!

1. LimeGreenTriumph says:

Heathers pretty much rocked my world. I’m waiting for my local independent theater to play it for the midnight movie. And that’s pretty much the best poster ever made.

2. Robyn says:

I’ve been hunting for heathers on DVD for ages and I can never find it. And now if there is a special edition out there, I must double my efforts!
    And I really wanted to be Winona, mostly so I could get it on with Christian Slater. How yummy was he back then?

3. Jamie says:

Im totally baffled by that flier. Is it a poster? It looks like a book. Im sitting here trying to figure it out lol. It’s Amazing! How the hell did someone do that? It makes me feel even worse about my pathetic technological skills…or lack of rather.

4. Ellen Riteman says:

They had Heathers at Target the other day. I almost bought it, even though I already own it on DVD, but I’m a sucker for special editions.

5. Cara Walker says:

I LOVED Heathers (especially that “Lick it up” comment! Sadly enough, I can still quote word for word most of that scene!). I have been searching for the DVD for ages, but to no avail. I will have to take another look the next time I go to buy DVDs.

6. Alicia E. says:

I’ve actually read that this new special edition is almost the same thing as the edition that came out in 2001. Winona Ryder has another movie coming out by the writer of “Heathers,” so they’re putting out a special edition as a way to market the new movie.

7. Jan says:

I LOVE Heathers!! Personally, I love the line about ” my dead gay son!!” And of course ” fuck me gently with a chainsaw!”
    And Christian Slater was HOT back then!!!!!