lolSVH

Any fans of I can has cheezburger? If not, you should read it daily, the site could bring world peace. For those of you not familiar, lots of info here. I decided to try some lolSVHs, and once I got started, I couldn’t stop.

Photobucket

The rest under the cut.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can’t seem to stop! (thanks for this one tinypants)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

40 thoughts on “lolSVH

1. amanda says:

I know this has been discussed, but I still can’t get over Liz’s freakishly long and mannish arm on the cover of Kidnapped! (you know it’s good when its title ends with a punctuation mark.)

WTF, gorilla girl?

2. Cara Walker says:

Oh, LMAO right now! Too good – especially #50! I always thought Liz looked way too condescending on this cover!

Anyway, love your work!:)

3. Enid Rollins says:

I luv ICHC…

I can haz fun reeding SVH recapz? I can haz fun netym I am on ur site.

I am on ur site
    Reeding ur fun

4. bookslide says:

Aw, man, it ate my link! I linked to my own macro from a few weeks ago, which was the cover to one of the University books. Boooo.

5. Amy Slutton says:

OMG… I love I can has cheezeburger… and these are priceless! LMAO at the Kidnapping and Starting Over ones 😀

6. aaames says:

It is pretty great that people are SEPARATELY coming up with the John Barrowman comparisons!

Also great? All of these!

7. Cara Walker says:

Jeffey always reminded me of a plasticine boy on this cover… and butt ugly. Then I think about he is ‘DJ Jeff’ in Senior Year and laugh my ass off…

8. I like toast says:

Dangerous Love and Kidnapped are the best. I can just hear Elizabeth screaming HALP! So hilarious. And something about “oh hai” cracks me up everytime I look at the Kidnapped one. Genius.