If SVH were South Park characters

I’ve got a wicked case of the Mondays. I discovered this avatar creator while secretly watching South Park episodes off the website at my desk at work.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

And a reader submission from Christopher: ENID!

Enid Rollins 2008

And guess who?

Photobucket

27 thoughts on “If SVH were South Park characters

1. Amy Slutton says:

OMFG… thank you so much for that much needed laugh this morning! The guy is hilarious as either Bruce OR Todd!! And Liz… LMAO… these are all priceless!!

2. upstatestruggler says:

oh man, I have been dreading my return to work after a week on da beach. I got sick of sorting ten trees worth of paper real quick and decided to take a trip to the burger to clear my head.

I am guessing that is bruce, based upon the sweater around the shoulders. very top drawer.

omg, share your Enid! I’ll post it. Email it to me.

The last one was supposed to be Bruce. Hence the date-rapey look, the white chinos and the sweater.

I am especially proud that Jess is wearing her lavaliere. Liz is not because Suzanne stole hers.

4. Christopher says:

[IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n202/darth25/Enid2.jpg[/IMG]
    I could not find your email addy So i posted it in my photobucket account.

5. Danielle says:

Haha, is the last one Oliva Davidson? Awesome. I also love that, apparently, you had to use the “Latina” setting to get the Wakefield’s tans right. Too awesome.

6. Amy Slutton says:

I would have thought the one with the peace sign is Olivia. Isn’t she the hippie? With frizzy curly hair?

I have no idea who the last one is supposed to be.

These are awesome! Jessica totally looks like she’s on drugs (or maybe she just gets high on ruining people’s lives).

No idea who that last one is, but she seems to have applied fake tan to her legs!

8. BadKat says:

I love this character creator! I have come up with characters for each of my moods and for certain days of the week.

Liz looks like Paris Hilton in the “Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset” episode. Man, do I LOOOOOVVVVEEE South Park.

9. Jen S says:

Aw man, I did a great on of Lynn the Musician pre makeover, but I can’t figure out how to save it or send it to you! Someone who’s good at this kind of thing, help!

Haha Christopher, thanks for clearing up the two-tone skirt thing 🙂 Though I still like the idea of one of the Sweet Valley residents being *gasp* pale enough to have to fake it.

11. Amy Slutton says:

Darth25, I always envisioned Olivia to have a super curly fro… Enid had a kind of layered cut, not as curly, but she runs a brush through it so it fros out anyway. Pretty much like mine in 7th grade. *sigh*